Before we go into detail, the headline price of £995.00 ex VAT takes into account that you already have an iOS or Android Device which is capable of running the KEWPAT APP, and also has a rear facing camera capable of scanning Barcodes, and connecting to a Bluetooth Printer.
If you do not own an Android or iOS device in order to install and run the Free KEWPAT App, then you will also need to factor this into the advertised price in order to get all of the features outlined below.
What you get:
- Kewtech SMARTPAT - A fully featured Battery and Mains operated PAT Tester.
- KEWPAT App for iOS and Android, designed to control the SMARTPAT in Remote Mode.
- Bluetooth Printer, specifically designed to work with KEWPAT together with one Roll of 300 Polypropylene Labels.
- SimplyPats Manual Plus Edition Software - Data Management, Reporting and Certification Software for Windows PC.
- Barcode Scanner Support via the KEWPAT App using a compatible iOS or Android Device.
Lets start with the basics and what provides the Core Functionality of this PAT Testing Solution... The KEWPAT App
The KEWPAT App allows you to control the Kewtech SMARTPAT via WiFi when in Remote Mode. You will enter Customer Information and Appliance Information directly into KEWPAT, and then tell the SMARTPAT what Test Sequence to carry out directly from your phone or tablet. KEWPAT will display the Test Results in real time, and at the end of the test you can choose to save all of the Appliance Information.